Comment on page
- Allow Batch asset processing that can disburse thousands of loans per minute
- Introduction of judicial asset as a new asset supported by the platform. Judicial assets can be "precatórios", RPVs, labor and civil cases.
- Issuance of "boletos" for automatic collection and reconciliation.
- New dApp page for the management of debt facilities, providing more control and transparency to the Originator of the credit product
- Integration with new banking partners, unlocking new features for the platform, such as PIX.
- Automation of billing
- Expansion of the list of debt eligibility criterias that Originators can add to their products to provide greater control and security for investors.
- Improvement of onboarding process for originators and investors
- Introduction the suitability process for individual investors
- Introduction of post-fixed profitability
- Implementation of tranches permission control (Tranche TAGs)
- Creation of the User Management feature, giving Originators more autonomy and control over their Product team
- Automation of the process of creating and signing the Term of Assignment.
- Automatically autoclaim for investors with a portfolio in custody
- New feature of collateral management with an automatically integrated escrow account where Originators can easily manage receivables given as collateral
- Addition of commercial paper as a credit asset supported by the platform
- Addition of Credit Card Receivables as an asset supported by the platform
- Payment of credit transactions and receipt of investments via Pix
- Improvement of the Portfolio Management and Billing processes
- Implemented automatic emails triggers through the Investor's journey
- Tokenizer of real-world assets
- Portfolio manager (full history of on-chain transactions, reconciliation, loan management)
- Lending Pools V1
- ABRL stablecoin
- Automatic on-/off-chain payments
- Custodial wallet option for investors
- Launch of the first Pool!
- Macroeconomic indicators integrated into the platform
- Project together with Lift Lab (Central Bank of Brazil)