2. What Personal Data we collect and process
2.1. AmFi collects Personal Data and other information about the User when:
- The User visits the Website;
- The User contacts AmFi by any means of electronic communication;
- The User interacts with AmFi or with the Services;
- The User is a party to any financial/credit instrument;
- The User enters into a contract with AmFi;
- The User gives instructions related to its
- The User is a beneficiary of some AmFi’s services contracted by a third party;
- We receive your Personal Data from other entities of the AmFi economic group, through sharing, in the terms permitted by law, and
- We receive your Personal Data from legitimate sources according to the law.
2.2. To carry out the purposes described in this Policy, we will use the following Personal Data of Users:
2.2.1. Registration information.
AmFi may collect and process personal information about the Users when the Users create accounts, use the Services, or provide us with their Personal Data, such as:
- Name and Surname;
- Individual taxpayer identification number - "Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas (CPF)" and/or any other ID number;
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth;
- Details of employment or business activities;
- Financial information including salary, income and employer details;
- Source of income;
- Tax data;
- Information on how the User uses the Website; and/or
- Any other information required by applicable laws.
2.2.2. Data of Device
AmFi may collect and process information about the User when the User uses the Services, such as:
- The assigned IP address;
- The date and time of access to the applications and other data related to the history;
- Application programming interfaces;
- Unique device identifiers;
- The type of browser used;
- The operating system and/or platform used;
- Other similar identifying information for communication with the applications.
2.2.3 AmFi may collect and process additional Personal Data depending on the service provided, the transaction entered into with third parties, in case of acquisition or assignment of a credit instrument, such as:
- Log-in data for information security, risk control and fraud reporting;
- Information automatically collected through the Website or Services, such as browser type, device information, operating system and account setting information for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction;
- Transaction history and certain identity information to handle and resolve legal disputes, for regulatory investigations purpose, information security, and to comply with lawful requests from applicable law enforcement agencies or courts in compliance with applicable law; and
- Other information voluntarily provided by you, for example in communications with AmFi. We recommend that you do not include your Personal Data in comments and reviews of Services, especially sensitive personal data.
2.3. YOU ARE AWARE THAT AMFI MAY CONDUCT CONSULTATIONS IN CREDIT BUREAUS AND DATA BUREAUS, ANTI-FRAUD COMPANIES AND OTHER COMPLEMENTARY INSTITUTIONS IF NECESSARY.