6. What are your rights with respect to the personal data
6.1. Pursuant to the LGPD, you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation that we process your Personal Data. In response to this request, we will inform you if we process your Personal Data or not. Note that, if you are a User, we necessarily process your Personal Data, as explained in this Policy.
- Access your Personal Data. If you are interested, you can receive a report in which we present the Personal Data related to you that are processed by us.
- Rectify incomplete, inaccurate or outdated Personal Data. If you consider that your Personal Data are incorrect, you can request the rectification, indicating what needs to be changed and why. It is possible that we request a proof to make this change.
- Request the anonymization, blocking or erasure of Personal Data deemed unnecessary, excessive or processed in breach of the LGPD. If you consider that we are processing your Personal Data in an unnecessary and excessive manner or in breach of the LGPD, you can request that the Personal Data be anonymized, blocked or erased.
- Request portability of your Personal Data to another service or product supplier, with due regard for our trade and industrial secrets, according to the regulation to be issued by the National Data Protection Authority (“ANPD”). You are the owner of your own Personal Data. Therefore, you can request that these Personal Data be transferred to another service or product supplier, according to ANPD’s regulation, provided that the trade and industrial secrets are respected.
- Request erasure of Data processed on the basis of your consent, except in the events of retention of Personal Data prescribed by law. If your Personal Data are processed based on consent, you may request the erasure of these data. However, the LGPD authorizes the preservation of data for fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations; studies conducted by research bodies, ensuring, if possible, the anonymization; transfer to a third party and exclusive use by the controller, to the extent that the data be anonymized.
- Obtain information about the entities with whom we share your Personal Data. You can request that we inform which entities we share your Personal Data.
- Obtain information about the possibility of refusing consent and the respective consequences. When the consent is used as legal basis for the processing of personal data, you are entitled to be informed about the possibility of refusing consent and the consequence of such refusal.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data. If your Personal Data are processed based on consent, you can withdraw this consent. With that, any processing of your Data that is made based on consent will be interrupted. Please note that we may not be able to offer certain Services or features of the Services without your consent.
- Object the processing that violates the LGPD. If you consider that we are processing your Personal Data in violation of the LGPD, you can object this processing. The request will be carefully reviewed and, if we agree, the processing of your Personal Data that is in breach of the LGPD will be interrupted.
- Request the revision of decisions taken solely based on the automated processing of your Personal Data. It is possible that decisions are taken based in the automated processing of your Personal Data. If this happens, you can request the revision of these decisions.
- File a petition regarding your Personal Data with the National Data Protection Authority. If you consider necessary, you can file a petition regarding your Personal Data with the ANPD.
6.3 Before answering a request for exercise of the abovementioned rights, we can request that you provide us with some information to confirm your identity.